The Best For Lease in Denver Office Space
Comprehensive Denver office leasing representation. Urban Realty provides tenants and landlords with unparalleled service and attention to details large and small. Whether it’s for new leases or renewals, expansions, relocations, sublease or renegotiations, Urban Realty has the professional expertise, transaction knowledge to assist tenants and landlords in delivering innovative solutions.
Tenant Representation. Focusing on your needs, Urban Realty understands that tenants requirements for Denver office space involves much more than a good location and the amount of space required. Tenant’s office space must empower both the individuals and the business entity to maximize the return of the investment.
Our services Include:
- Methodically analyze tenant’s space requirements.
- Incorporate tenant’s business objectives and strategies in order to formulate the ideal real estate solution.
- Applying in-depth knowledge and research of available properties and market conditions.
- Indentify tenant’s office space requirements to ensure effective space planning.
- Evaluate alternative options to leasing such as acquisition or build-to suit.
- Researching and evaluating beyond rental rates to ensure any facility meets your timing and infrastructure needs.
- Negotiate lease terms to protect tenant’s financial interests and minimize tenant’s exposure.
Landlord Representation. With our knowledge of the local Denver office space market, we understand of how to strategically position a property in the marketplace to attract and retain quality tenants to ensure a successful lease. We have a thorough understanding of the transactional process, lease agreements, tenant improvements and concessions. We have an established relationship within the industry and brokerage community which provides landlords a competitive advantage and an understanding of current market and future trends.
Our services Include:
Methodically analyze tenant mix and building features.
- Develop a strategic plan and analyzing pricing options.
- Crate comprehensive marketing and leasing plan.
- Manage all details to ensure affective marketing.
- Promote and market through our relationships with other leasing agents and brokers.
- Expose and attract quality tenants to property.
- Negotiate lease terms to protect landlord’s financial interests and minimize landlord’s exposure.
- Maintain existing tenants and ensure retention.
For more details about our Denver Office Space real estate services, please contact Urban Realty today and have your questions answered.